Thursday, April 5, 2018

MY FIRST DAY WITH LYFT...

So, it's been a while since I posted anythingto this blog. Uber has been going great, and I really haven't had much else to say...

Well, today, I just completed my first day driving with Lyft.

The referral, sign up bonus is noteworthy. With Uber, there's a pretty good sign up bonus in my city, including a $1000 earnings guarantee in the first 30 days. The only challenge is, any Uber bonus comes at the end of the qualification... so, AFTER you complete 125 trips, Uber will add whatever bonus is coming your way.

Lyft is a little different. They offer, in my city, a $500 bonus for the first 125 trips. However, rather than wait until you complete the qualification, Lyft will pay you a little bit at a time! For each trip (up to the first 125 trips), I am getting an extra $4... for EACH TRIP!

That is actually pretty awesome. If you do 120 of the 125 trips with Uber, you don't get the bonus. If youdo 120 of the 125 trips with Lyft... you get 120 × $4 or 480 bucks!!!

Both Lyft and Uber have their advantages for sure...
If you choose to sign up, my referral code for both is h2ejv.

And, as usual, I'm always willing to share any helpful intel!!


No comments:

Post a Comment